House C is a family home with almost 1200 m², placed on a spectacular site with views to Madrid Mountains, near to a golf field, with a strong slope and multiple holms oaks on it.
Client always wanted to live on a way that all his home could be used without discriminate any area from the others, a family life, a close life.
Program was quite complex and large, and the site had a lot of opportunities and special corners, so we decided spread the program on a “star shape”, allowing the landscape to seep through every corner and getting that every star arm enjoys its own singular views.
- Status: Under Construction.
- Project Year: 2010-
- Location: Madrid, Spain.
- Area: 1.170 m2.
- Design: OOIIO Architecture
- Team: Joaquin Millan, Alfredo Munoz, Emiliano d´Incecco, Juan José Ortega, Sandra Sainz.
- Building Engineer: Carlos Garcia
- Construction Safely Manager: Antonio Sanchez
- Structures: OEMA Ingenieria Industrial.
- Facilities: AB Consulting.
- Client: Private.